Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My guinea pig received more for Christmas than I did.

Jonathan: Diana Ross is crazy, she...
Uncle Trav: They had a movie like that a couple years ago - does anyone remember that?
Grandpa: Yeah, that's what I said to Jonathan.
Jonathan: They did. This was a sequel.
Grandpa: Jonathan said it had the same name.
Jonathan: It did. It was called National Treasure.
Uncle Trav: You know... they discovered that thing under...
Mom: Yes! I know what you're talking about! I remember that! What was it called?
Jonathan: National Treasure.
Grandma: I don't know if I saw that. Did I see that?
Grandpa: Yes. You saw it with me, Wil. What was it called?
Jonathan: National Treasure.
Grandma: I dunno if I saw that.
Uncle Trav: They found it under a flag. I think. It was almost the same movie.
Jonathan: This was the sequel.
Mom: Was it a big flag? Were they in Philadelphia?
Jonathan: Yes.
Uncle Trav: Eh. Nevermind. Forget it.

1 comment:

Kathryn & Catherine said...

wow...that's impressive. i wish i could have conversations like that.