Thursday, December 13, 2007

Done with dat shit.

Children of men. Turning in my final exam was everything I had hoped it would be and more. To wax Choice Cuts: "As I opened the doors of Carroll - a mild summer breeze wandering about the Quad like a ghost in search of reconciliation - I feel alive and forgiven." Just playing, but really, it felt a lot like that.

This semester has been ridiculous: full of questions, growth, and hookah. I told 5 _____ the other day that if this semester were like a car ride, what started out as uncomfortably bumpy terrain turned into a seventeen car pile up, a push off a Sears Tower-sized cliff, being swallowed by a non-descript Indian fish, and CFDed out into Dante's sixth ring of Hell.

To make this short, 'cause I have packing to do - I (sorta) love you all. And again, like Parliament and that funky ball of tits from outerspace - I'M DONE WITH DAT SHIT.

1 comment:

Abby said...

You should just take up a career in satirizing me; you're better at writing in my style than I am. (Plus, you're just funny.)