Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Has he been kicking ass and taking names? Em, more like sleeping in and getting swimmer's ear.

According to Camel's mother, the recent burst of graffiti near Seven Oaks is only further indication that gangs are successfully infiltrating North Raleigh. I don't necessarily wanna expound any further on the topic. The only reason I really brought this up is so I could recount the conversation Camel and I were having in the car en route to the surprisingly well-decorated Red, Hot & Blue.

Asian 1: I mean, what do gangs do anyways?
Camel: You know... they're just bustin' caps and ridin' dirty.

Banter!

What's on the to-do list for tomorrow? Glad you asked! Tomorrow, I get the pleasure to pick up 5 _____, peace out to her ghetto-fab Alma mater, grab Feed Bag, and make our way to the nearest Mickey D's for a Fillet-o-Fish showdown. Get jealous.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Mission: Accomplished.
Thanks for posting.